MGS Annual Conference, April 25th 2014, Earle Brown Heritage Center
The Minnesota Gerontological Society (MGS) invites you or someone you know in the field of gerontology to submit a session abstract for the Poster Session at the 2014 Conference. About 250 participants from a wide variety of disciplines typically attend the yearly MGS conference.
- The conference occurs April 25, 2014 at the Earle Brown Heritage Center, Brooklyn Center, MN.
- The poster session will be from 1:20 to 2:15 pm.
- The theme of the 2014 conference is: “Recruiting, Retaining and Retraining: Preparing the Workforce for an Aging Society”.
Poster session requirements:
- All poster sessions should fit into the field of gerontology.
- See page 3 for poster guidelines
The deadline for the poster and exchange session submissions is March 3, 2014. Submissions and questions on the call for posters should be addressed to Charissa Eaton at email@example.com.